Thursday 15 February 2018

My Mom

           My Mom

In your eyes I see the pain,
Slowly the tears roll down, they won't refrain.

I look down to the floor as if I'm hiding,
As I whisper, "Mom keep fighting. Keep fighting."

As I reach for your hand so strong yet so weak,
I notice the paleness in each cheek.


I am so afraid what do I do?

I can only pray God will guide us through.



I lean over to kiss you goodnight.
Darkness lingers when I turn out the light.


As I walk out I look back through the glass.
        “Please don't give up mom.”

Composed by: - BITTU SONI


                                                                                                                         1

No comments:

Post a Comment

उदासी

उदासी में खोये  क्यों हो, कुछ तो बोलो ना भला आज तुम खफा सा  क्यों हो, आंखे तो खोलो ना कशक बना कर दिल मे छुपाई...